Basic Oversize Shirt Ladies # 20
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A pattern for a casual shirt in oversize style with overcut arms in different variants for sizes 30 - 50.
- Round neck
- It is also possible to transfer the V-neck to the back and take the round neck at the front
The cutouts can be sewn with cuffs, enclosure strips or evidence.
- Straight hem
- Vokuhila hem, front short back long
- The two seams can also be mixed, front straight and back of the longer round hem
The federal government is lined.
The sleeves can be lined or the cutting edge is left open for a used look.
For a feminine look, there is not only the straight "sacky" version but also a waisted line and the possibility to sew a sleeve ruffle.
A sporty look gets the shirt with a pocket and hood.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Print pattern in DIN A4 format for yourself
- Sew pattern in DIN A0 format for plotting
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.