A pattern for a casual shirt in the oversized shirt with overcovered arms in different variants for sizes 30 - 50.
- It is also possible to transfer the V-neck to the back and to take the round neckline at the front
The excerpts can be sewn with cuffs, interceptors or evidence.
- straight hem
- Vokuhila hem, short back at the front
- The two hems can also be mixed, straight and at the back the longer round hem
The federal government is lined.
The sleeves can be lined or the cutting edge can be left open for a used look.
For a more feminine look, there is not only the "sack" version, but also a waisted line and the possibility of sewing a sleeve.
The shirt with a fussing bag and hood gets a sporty look.
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format for printing yourself
- Leave the pattern in DIN A0 format to plot
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.