Croptop Møn # 33
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
That Croptop Møn # 33is a pattern for a croptop in different variants for sizes 80 - 170.
Here you can choose between 2 fitting forms a narrow and a casual croptop. Both can be combined great to combine highwaist skirts, highwaist shorts. But also with a close top, it fits wonderfully to pants / skirts with normal collaborative height.
- Capricants can also be edged
- Half sleeves that reaches just before the elbow.
The lower edge can be lined or sewn with cuffs.
The cuff can be sewn with a classic cuff or with a cuff with slot.
Designed is the pattern for stretchable knitwares, such as Jersey, Summer Weat, Strickjaquard, or fabrics have similar properties.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A1 (including levels) without seam allowance
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A0 (including levels) incl. 7mm seam allowance
- Cut sheet as a projector file (per size 2 levels, once without seam allowance, once with seam allowance)
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!