Short summer pants #2
A pattern for short summer pants in different variants for the sizes 50-164. For the little ones a sweet bloomer for the sizes with wide -cut leg. The cut for woven, linen, cotton webware, viscose webware, popeline, voilé, possibly.
There are two different cutting arches for with diaper (size 50-110) Here there are 2 different lengths so that you can sew a Bloomers and the wide variants (this version is only recommended from running age!) And without diaper (size 86-164 ).
You can choose from different bundle variants, all are sewn with a rubber band:
- simple bunch
- With a paperbag soil in 4 different heights
- shared waistband with sewn -in binders
- Paperbagbund with belt loops and binding belts
- Suture bags
- Interfer pockets with straight and round intervention
- Bag in tulip form as a poetry or on the side as an intervention pockets
- With rubber tunnel (Bloomers)
- Additional tutorial: lined with the side of the slit and the possibility to pull a band into the hem and thereby put it together a bit
- Additional tutorial: bar with button
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format for printing yourself
File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a customary dina4 printer and a PDF reader on your PC. The cuts usually come to you and can be easily escaped on the cell phone and on the PC using a free unpacking program. Of course, we are happy to help you for help or problems.