Raglantunika # 16
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Raglantunika is a pattern for a girlish shirt in A-line with curved haum arch for sizes 74 -164.
Designed is the cut for stretchy knobs such as cotton jersey, viscose jersey, lighter knit, ect.
The tunic is lined with hem and sleeves. Through the 3 sleeves lengths short, 3/4 and long it accompanies your child throughout the year and is a perfect all-rounder in everyday life.
Depending on the choice of choice, it can be simply, sporty, playful or much more.
Highlights To puff up the raglantunika come right away, so every shirt gets a new look:
- Breast pocket
- Triangle detail at the neckline
- Sleeves in the Lagenlook in 2 different variants
- Cuffs in the Used Look
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format (including levels) to print yourself
- Sewing pattern in DIN A0 format (including levels) to plotting
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.