Of the Rock Valencia Ladys # 37 is a pattern for a waist skirt with different possibilities for sizes 32 - 54.
Rock A & B: A narrow skirt with a light A-line. Variant A is simple and is only lined. In Variant B, the upper skirt is reduced slightly and below a ruffle sewn for a romantic, girlish look.
Rock C & D: A rich rock with A-line. Variant C is somewhat simple again and is lined, while variant D is reduced again, so that a ruffle can be sewn.
For all rock variants, 2 different bundled solutions can be sewn down:
- Belly cuffs made of basket fabric
- Waistband with internal rubber band
In addition, it is explained how you sew a fake cord in the waistband or cuffs.
Of course, bags must not be missing. Here you can choose between a pouch or internal suture pockets.
Designed is the pattern for stretchable knobs such as jersey of cotton, viscose, Tencel, etc, but also summersweat works. Rock Variant C & D can also be sewn from webware.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A0 (including levels) without seam allowance
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A0 (including levels) incl. 7mm seam allowance
- Cut sheet as a projector file (per size 2 levels, once without seam allowance, once with seam allowance)
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.