Ruffle Darling Ladys # 25
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Ruffle Darling Lady # 25 is a pattern for a sweater or shirt with overcut sleeves in sizes 32 - 50. In the ebook 2 different passport variants are included.
The normal ruffle darling lady It is cut at the sleeves and in the chest range rather narrow and then runs loose in an A-line down. This variant is for jersey or thinner stretchable fabrics.
The Loose Fit variant is slightly sliced oversize, thus falling throughout the slightly looser and represents the hips. This cut variant is suitable for slightly thicker fabrics such as Knit Jacquard, Summer Weat / Frenchterry or the like.
Of course, she can also be sewing out of Jersey who likes it.
In addition, there is the possibility of a narrow or a wide sleeve (who would like to still want to get some long-sleeved).
The highlight of the cut is the overlapping back part. The hull is located below a ruffled valance of the up to the overlap of the back parts. The backcomes overlap and are then fixed with a seam or buttons so that it is not too far out in the back.
If you prefer simpler, you can sew the sweater with a simple back part where the ruffle then runs all around.
The sleeves can be chosen in long or 3/4. And who wants to sew the whole thing as a shirt for the warm days, chooses a short sleeve.
- normal round neck
- Casual, slightly deeper round neck
An optional hood gives the pattern a cool look. Who then leaves the ruffle, gets a casual short pullover that can be worn to highwear pants or skirts.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format with seam allowance (including levels) to print yourself
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format without seam allowance (including levels) to print yourself
- Sewing pattern in DIN A0 format with seam allowance (including levels) to the self-plotting
- Sewing pattern in DIN A0 format without seam allowance (incl. Levels) to the self-plotting
- Sewing pattern as a projector file
File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.