BASIC Oversize Shirt Men # 21
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Basic Oversize Shirt Men
The Basic Oversize Shirt is a pattern for a casual shirt in oversize style in different variants for sizes XS - XXL.
- Round neck
- Casual, further round neck
- Straight hem
- Vokuhila hem, front short back long
- The two seams can also be mixed, front straight and back of the longer round hem
The federal government is lined.
The sleeves can be lined or the cutting edge is left open for a used look.
2 different short arm lengths are included, so that something is for every taste.
For a sporty look, the shirt has a belly pocket and hood.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Print pattern in DIN A4 format for yourself
- Sew pattern in DIN A0 format for plotting
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.