Basic oversize shirt men
The basic oversize shirt is a pattern for a casual shirt in oversize style in different variants for the sizes XS - XXL.
- round neck
- casual, further round neck
- straight hem
- Vokuhila hem, short back at the front
- The two hems can also be mixed, straight and at the back the longer round hem
The federal government is lined.
The sleeves can be lined or the cutting edge can be left open for a used look.
2 different short arm lengths are included, so there is something for every taste.
For a sporty look, the shirt has a fuss and hood.
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format for printing yourself
- Leave the pattern in DIN A0 format to plot
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.