Sewing pattern Basic Raglanshirt #15
That Basic Raglanshirt # 15 is a pattern for a simple shirt with raglanes for the sizes 74-164.
The shirt is lined with hem and sleeves. Due to the 3 sleeves short, 3/4 and long your child accompanies it throughout the year and is a perfect all -rounder in everyday life for boys and girls.
Depending on the choice of fabric, it can be simple, sporty, playful or much more.
The cut is designed for stretchy mesh goods such as cotton jersey, viscose jersey, light rope, ect.
Highlights to spice up the raglan shirt also come with you, so every shirt gets a new look:
- Breast pocket
- Triangle detail on the neckline
- Slowed sleeve sleeves in 2 different variants
- Bündchen in the used look
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format (including levels) for printing yourself
- Leave the pattern in DIN A0 format (including levels) to plot
- Sewing pattern as a projector file
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.