Basic Raglanshirt # 15
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Basic Raglanshirt is a sewing pattern for a simple shirt with rag seams for sizes 74 -164.
Designed is the cut for stretchy knobs such as cotton jersey, viscose jersey, lighter knit, ect.
The shirt is lined with hem and sleeves. Through the 3 sleeves shorts, 3/4 and long it accompanies your child throughout the year and is a perfect all-rounder in everyday life for boys and girls.
Depending on the choice of choice, it can be simply, sporty, playful or much more.
Highlights To puff up the raglan shirt come straight, so every shirt gets a new look:
- Breast pocket
- Triangle detail at the neckline
- Sleeves in the Lagenlook in 2 different variants
- Cuffs in the Used Look
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format (including levels) to print yourself
- Sewing pattern in DIN A0 format (including levels) to plotting
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.