Sewing pattern carrot pants #4
A pattern for long trousers in a carrot style for sizes 74 - 164.
Stylish, cool and yet super comfortable. At the top of the hip, the pants are far with a deep step and becomes narrow towards the legs. It can be chosen between a 7/8 length or a long version.
There are 2 different cut variants, one is designed for wovenware and the second variant is designed for light to medium -heavy stitches such as Jersey. In general, the fabric should not be too stiff/firm!
You can from different Bundle Choose, everyone is sewn with a rubber band:
- simple bunch
- With a paperbag soil in 4 different heights
- shared waistband with sewn -in binders
- Paperbagbund with belt loops and binding belts
- Suture bags
- Interfer pockets with straight and round intervention
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Cutting arch in A4, A0 (including levels) without seam allowance
- Cutting arch as a projector file
File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use. Passing, selling, exchange, exchange and resale of the e-book, the sewing instructions or parts of it, is expressly prohibited, as is the publication or imprint.
A commercial license must be acquired for commercial use (sale of finished clothing).