Dress Wharariki # 35
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
That Dress Wharariki # 35 is a pattern for a sporty dress with overcut sleeves in sizes 80 - 170.
At the upper body the dress sits airy, loose. It can be sewn a narrower or a further ripple skirt. In the waist it gets with a tunnel in which a rubber band is slightly gathered and so on. So it gets his typical look.
- incorporated sleeve edges
So that the child can also collect small treasures, or hide his hands, sewarn pockets can be sewn on the skirt.
Designed is the pattern for Jersey, but also softer, very stretchy summer sweat, Strickjacquard, wool grap, Jerseyfrot own.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A1 (including levels) without seam allowance
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A0 (including levels) incl. 7mm seam allowance
- Cut sheet as a projector file (per size 2 levels, once without seam allowance, once with seam allowance)
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!