This pattern is a casual, loosely fitting dungary dress for the sizes 62-140. It can be sewn in 2 different variants and numerous options make it unique every time.
Version A: Narrow A-Line shape
Version B: Refined rock part
The dress is designed for webware like Cord, Jeans, Linen, ect.
With a few adjustments, it can also be sewn from sweat.
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format for printing yourself
- Sewing pattern in DIN A1 format for plotting
- Dress in 2 variants
- Closure options: buttons, push buttons, dungary buckles with a jeans button
- 3 different breast pockets
- 2 different patch pockets
File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.