Oversize Dress & Longhoodie # 17
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Oversize Dress & Longhoodie is a casual pattern in different variants.
The dress variant has an oversize style A-line and ends just above the knee. For this variant, especially summer sweat, sweat or fabrics is recommended with a little more.
The Longhoodie variant is just cut and ranges to the middle of the thigh and can be sewn from almost all stretchable fabrics.
- Narrow sleeves for jersey / stretchy summer sweat
- Continue sleeves for Kuschelsweat
- 2 sleeves: long and 3/4
- 3/4-sleeve with long cuffs
- small belly pocket
- Large boning bag in 3 variants
- Ant pocket in 2 variants
- Voküchlia variants
- Arms and waistband lined
- Arms and waistband with cuff
- Dress with small waistband for balloon effect
- without hood
- With a hoodie
- Crew neck with cuffs
To have even more diversity while sewing, this pattern can also be combined with the add-on # 12, which includes Turtleneck collar, cuddly collar, astronautic hood and sleeve frogs.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format
- Sewing pattern in DIN A0 format
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.