The oversize dress & longhoodie is a casual pattern in different variants.
The dress variant has an over-line A-line and ends just above the knee. For this variant, summer sweat, sweat or fabrics stood with a little more.
The Long Hoodie variant has just cut and extends to the middle of the thigh and can be sewn from almost all stretchy fabrics.
- narrow sleeves for jersey / stretchy summer sweat
- Further sleeves for cuddlyweat
- 2 sleeves: long and 3/4
- 3/4 sleeves with a long cuff
- Small bunkbag
- Large bunkbag in 3 variants
- Interfer bags in 2 variants
- Vokuhlia variants
- Arms and the federal government lined
- Arms and bunch with cuffs
- Dress with a small waistband for balloon effect
- With a hoodie
- Circular neckline with cuffs
In order to have even more variety when sewing, this pattern can also be combined with the add-on #12, which contains the Turtleneck collar, cuddly collar, astronaut hood and sleeves.
Contained in the e-book:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 format
- Sewing pattern in DIN A0 format
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.