Paper section pattern of all-year-old favorite #18
With the year-round favorite #18 you get a puzzle cut pattern for a blouse or a dress with a scheduled, ripened valance that can be sewn in many different variants. For the sizes 74-164.
The pattern for stretchy meshes such as Jersey, light rope, ect.
There are 4 different basic variants: Blouse, long blouse, dress with high or low waist (division).
The blouse length is great to wear a short trousers/bloomers below. The long blouse is perfect to combine it with leggings or tight jeans.
The high waist of the dress is particularly advantageous among the larger children, which are very slim, otherwise the dress can sometimes look a bit sack. But basically the total matter of taste is which dress variant you like better. Both variants are equally long!
For the beginners, the cut can be sewn completely without a button or with a fake button placket.
If you like real button placket, you have the choice between half or continuous button placket in front or on the back.
There are also many different sleeves:
- narrow sleeves in long, 3/4 or short
- straight sleeves with elastic band in the hem in long or 3/4
- narrow puff sleeves in long, 3/4 or short
- Trumpet sleeves in 3 different variants (lined, rubber in the hem, with cuffs)
- Short puff sleeves with a paperbag bond
- Tulip sleeve
- Fluttering sleeves
- Coat sleeve
- Winged sleeve
Of the Neckline Can be framed, with receipt or sewn with cuffs.
- Small breast pocket
- square pocket
- round pocket
- Suture bags
- Sewing pattern in color in sizes 74 - 164
- Short instructions (brochure over 8 pages)
- You will also receive the detailed, illustrated manual for download
The pattern is only for private use, for commercial use you have to acquire a commercial license!