Of the Rock Valencia # 34 Is a pattern for a skirt in different possibilities for sizes 80 - 170. The skirt is worn in the waist and ends above the knee.
Rock A & B
A rather narrow skirt that will continue down in an A-line.
Variant A is lined, for a simple skirt that can be wonderfully striking about conspicuous shells.
Variant B is a rather narrow skirt with ruffle for a playful girlish look.
Rock C & D
A further, swinging skirt, which is gathered above and gets downwards through an A-line.
Variant C is classically lined, while Variant D again shorter is so that a ruffle can be sewn.
For all rock variants, 2 different bundled solutions can be sewn down:
- Belly cuffs made of basket fabric
- Waistband with internal rubber band
In addition, it is explained as you sew a fake cord in the waistband or cuffs.
Of course, bags must not be missing. Here you can choose between a pouch or internal suture pockets.
Designed is the pattern for Jersey.
Rock Variant C & D can also be sewn from webware.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A0 (including levels) without seam allowance
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A0 (including levels) incl. 7mm seam allowance
- Cut sheet as a projector file (per size 2 levels, once without seam allowance, once with seam allowance)
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.