Shirt Palawan # 31
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
That Shirt Palawan # 31 is a girlish shirt with different variants in sizes 80 -170.
The shirt has over-section sleeves and is loose cut with a light taisting which then continues with a slight A-shape downwards.
The special feature of the cut is the optional back cutout, which is held together with loop / N or node.
- incorporated sleeve edges
Designed is the pattern for Jersey. But it can also be sewn from extensible summer waterweat or similar materials.
In the e-book included:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A1 (including levels) without seam allowance
- Cut sheet in DIN A4, A1 (including levels) incl. 7mm seam allowance
- Cut sheet as a projector file (per size 2 levels, once without seam allowance, once with seam allowance)
- File format: PDF
The pattern is only for private use, for a commercial use you have to purchase a commercial license!
Please note: These are files, not already printed patterns or instructions. You need to read and print the eBooks, a printer and a PDF reader on your PC.